24 February, 2018
If you too enjoy a vibrant, entrepreneurial culture and the opportunity to play a vital role on an exciting range of client projects, then come and join us.
Due to continued growth, our transport and infrastructure division is looking for an experienced and driven individual with a proven track record of delivering complex major projects in the rail sector.
As the project director, you will play an important role in developing as well as winning work for CPC within National Rail primarily but also other rail industry companies and train operating companies. We envisage that our growth will focus in and around London in the short term but are open to considering the case to expand further.
Relevant skills and experience:
- Degree qualified and or equivalent (ideally in project management or engineering)
- Qualified in a project management methodology (APM and or equivalent)
- Experience of managing construction projects in the rail sector
- Experience in managing as well as building relationships with clients across multiple projects
- Sustained track record of leading as well as managing teams in delivering projects within single projects and programmes
- Experience of contributing or leading on business development activities to support sustained growth.
If you fit most of the criteria above, please get in touch.