17 January, 2018
Our projects values range from 800k refurbishment projects to £60m Extra care PFI projects and are in the affordable housing, private residential, and care and extra care sectors.
Experience of the following:
- AMRICS qualified would be ideal
- Experienced in all aspects of Quantity Surveying - ability to work alone or within a team
- Pre and Post Contract Administration duties as both Traditional QS and Employer’s Agent.
- Knowledge of various forms of procurement contracts
- Feasibility and Cost Planning, Measurement, Contract Administration
- Residential Sector experience would be beneficial
- Private and Affordable Housing
- Extra Care and Care experience would be beneficial
- New Build and Refurbishment project experience – residential, mixed use
- Based in Manchester office but willing to be involved with Projects all over the country
- Importance of first class service delivery and a client facing focussed individual
- Degree in quantity surveying or commercial management or equivalent qualification
If you fit most of the criteria above, please get in touch.