Track Renewal Programme
Client: Tube Lines Ltd
This commission includes project management of the design and implementation of track renewals in tube and open section, including installation of train arrestors, points and crossings. The commission includes project management assistance to delivery of 7 Car Project on the Jubilee line. The seven year programme has an annual budget of £30-50m.
- Improving project assurance and design management process, attention to detail and quality
- Improving co-ordination of internal facets within initially JNP then Tube Lines, together with JV contractor to plan and execute possessions more effectively
- Improving client confidence in planning and delivery of ambitious track renewal programme
- Increasing productivity on delivery of track renewals within confined weekend possessions. CPC’s direct input led to JNP and Tube Lines delivering record renewal meterages in 2003 and 2004
- Improving key relationships with suppliers of critical resource such as protection, technical officers, transplant, critical to successful completion, hand-over and commissioning following track possession.