Why join us?
“We’re ambitious, and our people are passionate about striving to be the best and achieve our vision: to be recognised as the best independent programme, project and cost management consultancy in the UK”
Steve Mole, Managing Partner
- We enjoy a vibrant, entrepreneurial culture and the opportunity to play a vital role on an exciting range of projects for our Clients across a broad range of sectors.
Focus on your Career
- A friendly, supportive environment to help you succeed in your career. We are dedicated to promoting internally into senior positions.
Learning & Development
- By using a structured approach via six-monthly reviews, as well as coaching you on a regular, informal basis, we’re able to offer a valuable forum to exchange feedback, monitor your progress, define your development needs and set your career goals.
Diverse and Inclusive
- CPC welcomes anyone who shares our values and drive to create a diverse and inclusive workplace and has a zero tolerance approach to discrimination. We recognise and value the diversity of our people and are committed to developing working practices which will allow every employee to contribute their best. The industries we operate in still face challenges in attracting and retaining diverse talent. It is our duty to all work together to make positive change. Please view our outline strategy for creating a more diverse and inclusive CPC EDI at CPC and our Equality & Diversity Policy
What we do & why we do it
- We help and support our Clients to fulfil their ambitions. We do this because we enjoy being part of a successful and driven team that improves life for everyone, from enhancing reliability on the railway, building new affordable homes to ensuring our Clients can secure the funding to build new schools.
We have fun too!
- We enjoy regular social events including Breakfast Tuesday and Pizza Thursday and supporting our corporate charity by taking part in various activities.
Our company values are at the heart what we do, how we perform and how we deliver an exceptional service for our clients.
- We understand that little extras are always nice to receive so we offer an attractive benefits package, including family medical insurance, a contributory private pension and a bonus based on your personal performance.