Terms and Conditions
- References in these Terms & Conditions and elsewhere in this website to CPC means CPC Project Services LLP and any other companies within its group.
- CPC will not be liable for any damages (including direct, indirect, consequential, incidental and exemplary) in the event that this site is unavailable to users (by virtue of interruption, suspension or termination) for any reason, including due to computer or communications link downtime attributable to malfunction, upgrades or preventative or remedial maintenance activities.
- CPC will be under no liability to users in respect of any loss or damage (including consequential loss or damage) which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect of services supplied by CPC.
- These terms and conditions are subject to warranties and liabilities that cannot by law be disclaimed and CPC’s liability for any breach of a condition in relation to supply by it of services to users is limited to, at CPC’s option, supply of the services again, or the payment of the cost of supplying the services again.
- CPC will not be liable for any loss caused by a failure to complete an application.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at the sole discretion of CPC.
- Users warrant that all information they provide on the site is accurate, does not breach any law or the rights of any person.
- You may not sell or modify the material or reproduce, display, distribute, or otherwise use the material on this website in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the express written authorisation of CPC.
- You shall not copy or adapt the code or software that CPC creates to generate its pages.
- You shall not ‘frame’ or ‘mirror’ any materials or third party content contained on or accessible from the CPC site on any other server or internet based device without the advanced written authorisation of CPC.
- CPC will not be liable for any damages (including direct, indirect, consequential, incidental and exemplary), if a candidate is not given, or does not obtain a job for any reason or if there is any deficiency or inaccuracy in the site attributable to a lack of maintenance of the site or in relation to the accuracy, sufficiency or otherwise of your application.
- All users warrant that they have not relied on any representation made by CPC which has not been expressly stated in these terms and conditions, or upon any descriptions, illustrations or specifications contained in any document including publicity material produced by CPC.
- On lodging material, users indemnify CPC and its officers, employees and agents against any claim, demand, injury, direct or indirect damage, loss or cost, liability, right of action or claim for compensation in contract, under statute or in tort (including negligence) made against or suffered by any of those indemnified arising, in whole or in part, as a result of your application, or any activity that is expressed in these terms and conditions to be the responsibility of the user, or breach of these terms and conditions.
- CPC does not monitor your data or transmissions. However, CPC does actively monitor accounts for system utilisation. In the event of any breach of this agreement, or inappropriate use of CPC services as determined by CPC in its sole discretion, CPC reserves the right to terminate your registration. CPC’s preferred course of action is to advise you of your inappropriate use or breach of this agreement and recommend any necessary corrective action.
RECRUITMENT – PRIVACY STATEMENT
CPC Project Services is committed to protecting the privacy of its users.
1. Aggregate Information about Visitors
We collect information on a general and aggregate basis, such as IP addresses, in order to analyse the performance of our sites. This data is used completely anonymously in order to determine the amount of people who visit our sites and the most frequently used sections of our sites. This enables us to continually update and refine our sites to ensure it provides you with a successful experience.
2. Information about Users
When registering you are requested to enter certain information about yourself. This information forms the basis for any application.
3. Your Online CV and Application
The details of your application, covering letter, CV and academic results and any other information will not be viewed by anyone except CPC Project Services LLP (and its group of companies).
4. Information Management
You can edit any information entered at any time. This includes contact details, e-mail address, application information and password. However, once an application has been sent, that specific application cannot be altered. You have certain rights to see and correct data held about you.
The security of our system is very important to us and we work hard on it. However, please note that no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure.