CPC has worked extensively with Local Government and understands the demands and pressures organisations and authorities face today – whether this relates to transforming services to do ‘more for less’ or creating vibrant sustainable communities through regeneration and new build schemes.
And we can help – with a range of specialised consulting and project management support.
We have a strong track record, working with:
- Adult social care
- Children’s services
- Legal Services
- Local taxation & benefit services
- Major project & infrastructure delivery
- Member services
- Planning & regulatory services
- Social housing
- Transport Infrastructure & Highways
We’re one of the UK’s most innovative consultancies, securing investment from Central Government for education facilities; integrating social care and health pathways; regenerating housing stock in urban areas; and pioneering methods to reconcile the demands of an ageing, ailing population with ever-decreasing funding streams.
- HM Treasury 5 case business cases
- Lean & systems thinking reviews
- Programme management office (PMO) support
- Blue collar efficiency reviews
- Strategic visioning & blueprinting
- Change management
- Development management
- Project management
- Employer’s agent
- Commercial & cost management
- Asset rationalisation
Local Government organisations can procure our services directly or through our appointment on the various central and local government frameworks, such as the Crown Commercial Services Management Consultancy Frameworks.